We've all heard that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but what if you could get more out of every bite? Enter Locako, Australia’s Leading Keto, Low Carb & Collagen Brand — with their range of clean, healthy and nutritious products you can easily incorporate into your daily routine. From coffee creamers, to protein powders and snacks, it's never been easier to pack some extra nutrients into your day.
We've picked out some recipes using a few of our favourite products, to help boost collagen and skin health whilst also tasting great.
4 eggs 1 tsp apple cider vinegar 1/4 cup milk of your choice 1/3 cup Locako Keto Collagen powder flavour of choice 1/3 cup tapioca 1/4 cup coconut flour 1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 tsp bicarb soda
Add eggs, milk and apple cider vinegar to a blender and blend until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and blend briefly to combine.
Heat a small frying pan with a little butter/coconut oil or olive oil and cook pancakes to your liking.
Serve with your favouri te toppings.
- 1 Cup of coconut milk
- 4 Tablespoons of chia seeds
- 4 Tablespoons of Locako Vanilla Creamer
- Add an inch of warm water to a measuring cup or jug.
- Add 4 tablespoons of Locako Vanilla Creamer and stir until dissolved.
- Add 4 tablespoons of Chia seeds.
- Add 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Stir until combined. Pour into a cup.
- Let set in the fridge for 5 hours (or overnight).
- 3 heaped teaspoon Locako Coffee Creamer of choice
- 1 cup black coffee
- Make a coffee as per usual, whether using instant, filter or machine.
- Add 3 heaped teaspoons of Locako Coffee Creamer.
- Stir until dissolved.
For an iced coffee, add all ingredients to a blender, pour over ice and enjoy.
Images via Unsplash.