How do you find Cashback on the Her Black Book app?
Her Black Book has announced the launch of Cashback to its platform, and it's easy to start earning — simply look out for the new pink banners that appear amongst the deals + promos on the app, indicating those that include a % cashback.
In a deal landing page, you'll also find a larger pink banner, where you can learn more about what cashback offers. Click the 'i' icon to see an explanation of when you'll receive your cashback following a purchase.
As the banner states, each brand will have their own processing time before your cashback reaches your Her Black Book wallet.
Example Cashback Banner:
Expanded Expanded Cashback Banner:
How to tell when you'll get your cashback:
In the expanded pink cashback banner, you'll find how long it takes to VERIFY your purchase and how long to RECEIVE your cashback.
Once your purchase is verified, you can go to the WALLET icon along the bottom of your HBB app and click TRANSACTIONS where you will see your pending cashback amount.
The cashback will become available in your Her Black Book wallet within the number of days stated under "RECEIVED" in the pink cashback banner. You can withdraw this cash to your PayPal as soon its available in your wallet.
What is Cashback & how does it work?
Cashback is a type of retail incentive where brands will give you real cashback when you make a purchase during a specific promotional window, e.g. "get 10% cashback until midnight 31st December."
Cashback is managed by a cashback partner like Her Black Book, which will track and confirm the authorised purchase and manage a cashback wallet for you.
Once the funds have cleared the verification and pending period, you can withdraw the cash!
You'll never want to make a purchase without checking for cashback again!
How to redeem Cashback on Her Black Book
It's important you follow the correct steps to ensure your cashback sale is properly tracked so you can receive your cashback seamlessly.
Please pay important attention to the steps below, but don't worry, if something goes wrong, we have a cashback concierge ready to help.
- Download & open the Her Black Book mobile app.
- Browse any of the listed cashback deals or search for one by looking up your favourite brands, such as Nike or Sephora, or browse your favourite categories, like Fashion, Beauty, Homewares and more.
- An authorised cashback offer in Her Black Book will have an unmissable pink gradient banner which will expand when you click on it, sharing the % cashback, plus the verification and receipt period.
- Once you've found a cashback offer that you want, click the 'visit store' link at the bottom of that cashback page which will take you directly to the merchant's website via a special link which will track your purchase and facilitate the cashback. Browse and complete your purchase within that tab. Try not to not close the app or tab until you finish your purchase or your cashback may not be tracked properly.
- We know — interruptions happen! If you get disrupted during your shopping journey, come back to the Her Black Book app, look up that deal and click the 'visit store' link again to refresh the tracking and ensure it wasn't lost. You shouldn't need to start all over, you should find the cart is just where you left it.
- Repeat this process starting from the Her Black Book app every time you want to make a purchase.
- Avoid clicking any ads during this process which may override the tracking source instead of crediting your Her Black Book cashback wallet.
How long does it take to get my cashback?
There is a verification period (usually 48 hours) and a receipt period (usually 30 to 90 days). You can see both of these waiting periods upfront on any cashback deal by clicking the pink gradient Cashback banner.
Verification is the period during which your sale is being confirmed by the merchant. It will then appear in your 'Pending Transactions' list.
The cashback will then have a pending period of 30 - 90 days, until the return window has closed and the brand has passed on the funds to be disbursed to the customer.
You can view your Transaction List in your Her Black Book wallet anytime and see your verified deals, and how much longer until they become available to withdraw.
Can I withdraw my cashback?
Yes! Once you have accumulated a minimum of $10 cashback in your account, you can withdraw your funds. Currently, the authorised method of withdrawing funds is via a PayPal account. If you don't have a PayPal account, it's easy to create one. Your withdrawal request will then be processed and the cashback will be deposited into your account within 3 - 5 working days.
More methods are coming soon!
Why has my cashback failed?
If you cancel, exchange or return an item with a cashback offer within the 90 days, then your funds will be voided.
If you have not stayed on the Her Black Book app during your purchase journey by clicking on third-party offer sites before or during your order process.
If you have used promo codes not advertised within the Her Black Book app.
If you have not correctly followed the individual T&C’s of cashback offers.
What if I placed a purchase but it's not appearing in my Transaction List after 48 hours?
Very occasionally, purchases do not track correctly, usually from not following the process in the tips above. In this case, please contact our cashback concierge with details of your purchase. We will contact the merchant's cashback customer care channel, and if your order can be verified manually, they will add it to your Transaction List and it will go through the same Pending Period above until you withdraw your cash.
Thanks for reading all the way through!
You're on your way to becoming a Cashback Queen!
Happy shopping, Your Majesty.